Board of Medical Advisor
Chief Operations Officer (Primary Healthcare Division)
Dr. Mugunthan Murugan (M.D)
- Year 1997, University of Hawaii, U.S.A. BBA (Finance)
- Year 2009, Ternopil State Medical University (TSMU), Medical Degree (M.D.)
- Year 2017, Master’s in Public Health, Olypia Business College
- Federal HIV Genetic Research Foundation, U.S.A.
- Managing Director, Prima Education Sdn Bhd
- Managing Director, Krista Education Sdn Bhd
- CEO, Midas Institute of Engineering Colleges
- General Manager, NS Rent-A-Car and Tours (M) Sdn Bhd
- Founder / Director, MITCO Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Editorial Director, University of Malaya’s Medical Society (MEDSOC), 2002 and Malaysia Childcare and Education Guide, 2003
- Secretary General, Negeri Sembilan Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Entrepreneurial Studies Instructor, CISCO Academy – Ternopil State Technical University
- Founder / Consultant, East Aberdeen Educational Resources Pte Ltd, U.K.
- Senior English Lecturer, First Kiev Language Centre
- Founder / CEO, Apricot Education Sdn Bhd
- Founder / CEO, Kinderclass World Sdn Bhd
- Founder / Marketing Director (Malaysia), Jasacare Sdn Bhd
- C.O.O., Careclinics Healthcare Services Sdn Bhd
- Founder / Medical Director, Rejuvenate Wellness Centre Sdn Bhd
- C.E.O., BMI Inventions Sdn Bhd
- Founder / Consultant, Kinder Class (M) Sdn Bhd
- Founder / Consultant, Athena Educational Consultancy Sdn Bhd
Board of Dialysis Advisor
Chief Operations Officer (Dialysis Division)
PN HAJJAH NORLIDA BT HJ AHMAD
Pn Hajjah Norlida bt Hj Ahmad is formerly the COO, Executive Director & Shareholder of Nefro Utama Sdn. Bhd. which owned & operated 14 Haemodialysis Centres before the centres were all bought over by DaVita Malaysia in 2015.
In 1988 she completed her nursing training at Ipoh School of Nursing and later posted to several government hospitals. She was first exposed with haemodialysis when she joined SP Menon Dialysis Centre in 2003.
After a few years stint with several dialysis centres and she felt that she had gained sufficient knowledge and experience in haemodialysis she and her partner later in 2004 set up their own haemodialysis centre i.e of Nefro Utama Sdn. Bhd.
In 2009 she graduated from University of Northumbria (Twinning Program with MAHSA University) and conferred a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing Practice Development.
She is a very dynamic lady with multi-task ability and a person of highly motivated attitude. This mother of two girls also has a pleasant and friendly character.
Our Medical Professional Team
Dr. Krishnan Vellayan (M.B.B.S)
- Founder of BMI Inventions Sdn Bhd
- CEO of Poliklinik Cahaya
Dr. Krishnan, a General Practitioner, had a medical device idea. After 25 years of practicing with PEMF modulations he had derived a set of formulas that had proven to consistently provide positive treatment outcomes for his patients ranging from Arthritis, Depression to Chronic Kidney Disease.